Sunday, May 5, 2013

Heart's On Fire - A week of dancing to the Rhythm of your Heart!

 
"Never extinguish the fire in your heart that sparks your desire for success and rekindles your hopes and dreams, no matter how small the flame gets or how hard the wind blows."  Vince Lo

Good Beautiful Morning EveryBody!

I am so excited to be back in my community with all you lovely dancers.  Adelle and I just returned from Ventura, California where we graduated 6 new Nia White Belts!  I love this work, and every time I share the Nia white belt my heart lets me know this is what I am meant to do in this world.  My life purpose is to Awaken the Human Healing Potential, and I am blessed to witness my purpose in action during this transformational week.  My Heart is on Fire!! 
My heart, your heart, our heart is about love - unconditional love.  Your heart has its own unique rhythm and it is through your heart you open and connect to harmony and peace.  Your heart wants to dance and be free...dancing blood!  Your heart speaks to you...can you hear the gentle whisper?  It speaks to your about desires and dreams, about joy, passion, compassion and bliss.  Place your hands on your heart and close your eyes.  Breathe and sense your heart beat, sense the flow inside, and open to the voice inside. 
This week we will open and connect with our heart, dance our heart, and ignite the fire inside - Heart's on Fire!!  See you on the dance floor!!!    

Join me in Nia and JourneyDance classes this week:

Sunday (today) at 4:00 pm,Monday, Thursday and Friday (subbing for Adelle) Nia at 5:30 pm,
Saturday Nia at 9:30 am,
and Saturday Special JourneyDance class at 4:00 pm with Jan Jarboe Russell.

Get ready for Mother's Day and join me at 10:00 am for JourneyDance and 4:00 pm for Nia class.  A special day of love!!!
All classes
at The Synergy Studio. 

Considering taking the Nia White belt intensive?  Whether you want to teach Nia or take Nia for personal growth, it is an amazing experience!!!   Check out my trainings at: www.nianow.com/joanie and click on "My Trainings".


Go to my link & get 40% off of Nia clothing, music & much more!!  Look for the 40% off purple button:  http://nianow.com/joanie
Love & Light,
Joanie Brooks,  Nia Training Faculty, Nia White Belt Trainer,
Nia 5 Stages of Healing Facilitator, Journey Dance Guide, Mindful Change Coachhttp://www.joaniebrooks.me/



Nia - Somatic Education for EveryBody.  Nia is an expressive movement form & lifestyle practice that uses The Body's Way to achieve physical, mental, emotional & spiritual fitness & well-being."   

75 trillion cells in your body…Play with them all with Nia!



No comments:

Post a Comment