Monday, May 27, 2013

EXPANSION!


Expansion... Today I step into my 57th birthday and I am very excited with the year in front of me.  This morning as I danced in my Blue Storm Studio, the word EXPANSION appeared as my dance partnerI didn't know why the word came; however, I allowed it to dance with me.  As I danced, desires and visions of expansion made brief appearances with their unique shapes and sounds.  I'd like to share some of these with you.  I desire to expand my body's ability to self heal by diving deeper into body literacy and self exploration; to expand the space inside and outside of my body. I desire the expansion of love; love for myself and love for others.  I just finished reading a book called Dying to be Me by Anita Moorjani.  One of the principles in her book that sang to me is the art of unconditional love for myself.  I desire to expand unconditional love for me, for it is ONLY through this expansion can I expand my unconditional love for others.
I desire to expand my touch, my outreach to others; to touch and be touched.  I desire to touch others through my healing actions, words, and thoughts, and to share my unique teachings and gifts.  I desire to expand beyond my comfort, to expand beyond my current thinking, and to expand my happiness

And a big desire I have is the expansion of the human healing potential, for we all have the ability to self heal through body awareness and intention.  This is my purpose and I am grateful each day Nia has created her pathway for me to share my purpose.

Thank you for listening and allowing me to share.  The desires and visions are still unfolding, and I have more dancing to do with this precious partner.   Join me and let's dance this week with the word and inspiration of Expansion and see what manifests.  
Get your desire finger ready!!!
     
 Life finds its purpose and fulfillment in the expansion of happiness.        Maharishi Mahesh, Yogi.

My Nia classes this week:
Monday at 5:30 pm (birthday celebration!)Thursday at 5:30 pm
and Saturday at 9:30 am
all at http://www.thesynergystudio.com
.


Considering taking the Nia White belt intensive?  Whether you want to teach Nia or take Nia for personal growth, it is an amazing experience!!!   Check out my trainings at: www.nianow.com/joanie and click on "My Trainings". Adelle and I have one starting on June 21st here in San Antonio.  Join us!

Go to my link & get 40% off of Nia clothing, music & much more!!  Look for the 40% off purple button:  http://nianow.com/joanie
Love & Light,
Joanie Brooks,  Nia Training Faculty, Nia White Belt Trainer,
Nia 5 Stages of Healing Facilitator, Journey Dance Guide, Mindful Change Coach and Laughter Yoga Leaderhttp://www.joaniebrooks.me/


Nia - Somatic Education for EveryBody.  Nia is an expressive movement form & lifestyle practice that uses The Body's Way to achieve physical, mental, emotional & spiritual fitness & well-being."   

75 trillion cells in your body…Play with them all with Nia!

No comments:

Post a Comment