Sunday, July 8, 2012

Joyful Manifestation!!!

Hello my Nia Friends!!!
Many of you have met and danced with my nephew Conrad in my Nia classes, and this month he turns 10!  In my family we love to celebrate birthdays all month long (sometimes longer..hee hee), and Conrad's birthday is no exception.  His birthday is July 24th and I have already started the celebration!!  In the Mayan cosmology,
10 is the number of Manifestation, the number that allows manifestation to occur.  In honor of my dear nephew, I am focusing on manifestation in class this week.   Conrad is a manifestation of healing.  My sister Liz's purpose for Conrad ever since his accident has been to help him reach his maximum potential.  She has manifested this with his therapy and healers that have come into his life; and most recently through her research and development of a Pilot Study to improve the understanding and treatment of anoxic brain injury.   Many of you have also contributed to Conrad's manifestation of healing through your prayers, actions and words, and I hope you will join me and my fellow Nia teachers on Thursday at 5:30 pm, for a special Nia class to dance and celebrate Conrad's self manifestation

I believe the key to manifestation is clear intention and purpose, with a grounding in love.   Liz and Conrad have demonstrated this.  Debbie and Carlos Rosas clearly proved this when they co-created Nia.  Nia was founded based on the premise that fitness could feel better, be fun and cater to the whole person.  And it is and does!!!  Nia is a Joyful Manifestation of body, mind, emotions and spirit that inspires unlimited possibilities for healing.  Nia is based on the foundation of self love, and teaches people the art of living in a body through movement that awakens us to the sensations of our body!   Nia has been the container for me to reach my potential and my manifestation of health, well being and transformation, and has given me the path to become a Sacred Athlete, a teacher and healer to all people.  My life purpose is to give love and healing light to everyBody, and I manifest this with every Nia class, workshop and training.  This is why I practice, teach and train the body of work called Nia!!!
What does your heart desire to manifest?  Join me this week in dance and manifestation.  As Isadora Duncan says: "The dancer's body is simply the luminous manifestation of the soul."  See you on the dance floor!

My classes this week:

Monday at 5:30 pm
Thursday at 5:30 pm:  Special birthday celebration class with Joanie, Jan, Adelle, Sandy and Angie.

Saturday at 9:30 am
and Sunday at 4:00 pm
all at http://www.thesynergystudio.com.

Learn more and go deeper into the connection with you body and your life by taking a Nia White Belt Intensive.   Check out my trainings with Adelle Brewer at:  http://www.nianow.com/joanie

Love & Light,
Joanie Brooks,  Nia Training Faculty, Nia White Belt Trainer,
Nia 5 Stages of Healing Facilitator, Journey Dance Facilitator, Mindful Change Coach
http://www.joaniebrooks.me/

JOanie
 Nia - Somatic Education for EveryBody.  Nia is an expressive movement form & lifestyle practice that uses The Body's Way to achieve physical, mental, emotional & spiritual fitness & well-being."   

75 trillion cells in your body…Play with them all with Nia!

No comments:

Post a Comment