Saturday, May 28, 2011

55 and Feeling So Alive!!! 200/700 Potential!!!

YES May 27th is my birthday!!  55 and feeling so Alive!!!  I love this quote from one of my first yoga books I ever bought:  "You are as young as your spine is flexible..so how young are you?"  To me age is just a number - it does not define who I am or what my potential is!  I discovered Nia when I was 38 and the practice has made me feel ageless and timeless.  My body actually feels SO much better than it did when Nia entered my life.  We all have this potential...endless possibilities to feel good.  And it is through sensation and choosing pleasure and love as our path for transformation of our body and life.  So let's celebrate!!! 

As part of my process to become a Nia White Belt trainer, I have just completed the Nia white belt at a wonderful ranch called http://www.ranchonia.com/ outside of Houston, Texas.  I love the Nia White belt.  The White Belt is the foundation of Nia and is 7 fantastic days where I can place attention on myself, my body, and on physical sensation.   Returning to my roots so to speak (I've been teaching Nia for almost 17 years!!), has inspired me to focus this week on what we call in Nia 200/700.  We have 200+ bones in our body and 700+ muscles in our body that provide the potential for endless possibilities to move.  WOW!! So that is what we will do!!  Bring you bones and muscles to class and come celebrate with me this week!   My classes when I return are:
Saturday, May 28th at 9:30 am (Birthday celebration!!!)
Sunday, May 29th at 4:00 pm
Monday, May 30th at 5:30 pm

Thursday, June 2nd at 5:30 pm and
Saturday June 4th at 9:30 am

all at  http://www.thesynergystudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment